Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL

"Due to overwhelming response, this question and answer forum will continue to be posted monthly."
I am truly excited by this new challenge. Getting answers from thin air is not that easy, but I'm up for it, so bring it on!!

*Here are the answers to questions asked by some readers on April 14th...

Kerri 6/9/1966 -You already passed up two probable houses. The next one will come by early summer 2009.

RAB 9/30/1968 -Dump him if doesn't respond to you by the summer.

Janet 6/21/1958 -The only way that this relationship could prosper is that he leaves his wife and goes for a divorce. He has not accepted you fully into his life. He has great difficulty leaving his wife and family. Consider playing hard to get!

LBZ 01/22/1954 -When you lose your fear of being alone, you'll have clarity. Don't be so hung up on your material security with your mate.

CHR 01/14/1967 -You waited a long time to get a new job. So don't have a puddle of doubt. You are so hung up and worried about being the breadwinner of your family. That has caused this employment fear. Get on with it, and eliminate your doubt.

AB 01/19/1971 -You are way too pushy for this guy! He's a wimp that won't respond well to that. He can't make up his mind. You will not hear from him for a while. At the moment he does not think that he has lost out. But he will eventually come around one more time.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s LBZ. 02-22-1954. If I decide to get divorced, would that benefit my situation or worsen it?

somebody said...

I'm not sure if my last post made it into the comment area.
Maybe I will also submit my birthday? It is fast approaching..
My name is:

Nancy Connolly
My birthday is:
05/17/1969

somebody said...

I'm not sure if my last post made it into the comment area.
Maybe I will also submit my birthday? It is fast approaching..
My name is:

Nancy Connolly
My birthday is:
05/17/1969

Anonymous said...

Will AG ever regret or miss AB?

somebody said...

Barbara.,
I didn't really leave a question. I do have one, tho. What happened between me & Bela? And will anything happen with it in the future?
Sorry those are 2 questions.

Blog Archive