Wednesday, February 19, 2014

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION...PLEASE DON'T READ THIS!

I met Anne many years ago.  She came to me as a client on one of my many trips to Los Angeles and, over time we became good friends.  I saw her through several romantic relationships, lots of ups and downs, and finally she fell in love for real and got married.  She had always wanted a family, but sadly, couldn't seem to get pregnant.  We had a session about it and I advised that if she visited New York with her husband for a second honeymoon, she had a very strong chance of getting pregnant.

Two months later she called to tell me that the trip to New York had been a success.  She was pregnant and overjoyed.  I "knew" she would have two children and felt that her first child would be a boy.  I turned out to be wrong.  They named their first child (a girl) Madison Park______because the hotel they had stayed in for the second honeymoon was located in Manhattan between Madison and Park Avenues.  How funny is that!  What a cool name!  It still makes me smile.

While she was pregnant, Anne went to a spiritual healer and was advised to write a letter to her unborn baby, saying how much she loved and welcomed the child coming into the world.  She kept talking to the baby throughout the entire pregnancy.  As I said, I had predicted that Anne would have a son first and, two years after Madison Park was born, she had a beautiful baby boy.  Anne's daughter is now seven years old and her son is five.

Anne was playing with the two children on a recent rainy afternoon, just before their naps, when, on a whim, she asked them why they came to her and if they remembered what it was like in Mommy's belly.  Her son responded, "It was very dark."   More questions brought to light that he remembered  swimming in his mother's belly and that he was upside down.  Anne wanted to know if he could hear anything.  Hew said he could hear his mommy, daddy and Madison but he could hear his mommy the most.

Anne went on to tell them that she was so glad and happy that they both came to her.  "We chose you!"  they said,  almost at the same time.  "What do you mean?" she asked.  Again, almost in unison, they said, "We looked at pictures."  Madison said she had chosen her mommy and her son said that he had chosen his daddy.  "We were brother and sister once before," they agreed, "and we chose to stay together.  The other babies didn't have brothers and sisters there...so they had to chose by themselves."

So you were together?  Anne wondered out loud.  Madison told her that none of the babies had names so she called her brother, "Little one," and he called her, "Little girl."  "Our wings were much smaller than you think," she added.

Did you know I used to write you letters before you were born Anne asked. "Oh, that's why there were letters in the clouds," said Madison. "I remember them, but I can't remember what they said."
"I was supposed to be born first, but Madison pushed me out of the way!" said the boy.  Without missing a beat, Madison told him, "You were so slow and I move faster.  I didn't want to wait anymore!!"

Yes, this a true story and it still warms my heart.
Make of it what you will...


No comments:

Blog Archive