Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WISE WORDS and SETBACKS ARE JUST SETUPS FOR COMEBACKS!!

I actually stepped back from all my work and writings to sit in the labor of my love which is  viewing my backyard flowers.  I have always planted flowers in my backyard through the years but...this year feels different.  Watering the flowers today, thinking of all the changes we can look forward to in creating a new vision or seeing differently how we view our lives can be much different this fall season and beyond. Trying to relax,  as I looked at the colors of all Gods creations,  watching them grow, took me as a sensitive,  to a different place... mindset, and feeling. 

Sitting back, breathing the air in, I am noticing a new hue coming from the usual colors  as the flowers seem to be talking to me. The greens... plants, shrubs and trees seem to have taken on a deeper color with a luminescent glow.  And so,  as I was meditating on how rich new energy is coming in, and which will help our own human resources get going, we could accomplish alot by eliminating our stresses as much as we can to  be able to move forward with our changing realities. 

 We are truly blessed as Earth is going through its change, and soon the environment will feel different to some as people will seem to be more and hopeful from all the stresses that had encumbered most of us in the last few years.  Our environment still is going through a giant cleansing with climate, air, and wind, that has affected every living organism.  It encompasses all living things and interacts with all human species.


 
We shall comeback, renewed and hopeful as the book I was reading had a quote, I believe, says it all...

"THOUGHT IS THE SCULPTER WHO CAN CREATE THE PERSON YOU WANT TO BE"  ...  Henry David Thoreau...

*Also a special thank you to Shawn Carson of  FLORALS INC. Roslyn, N.Y. whose magic hands
helped organize my garden and helped my colors glow!  Your work is a living asset to all those who come to your shop to view your creations.

No comments:

Blog Archive